My Laptop Kena Virus

By steambunz - Sunday, April 13, 2008

Laptop spoil, my 2nd sister laptop also spoil...she lost all her thrust on me after she "thinks" i spoil her laptop...make me feel hearbroken...she never talk to me like 2 days...the oni thing she talk to me when she see me is "sohai","i hate you",etc...

Dad take my laptop & my sis laptop to MidValley to fixed the problem...my sis so addicted to her freaking computer...can't stand her attitude...she 1 day didn't play computer can make her die...can cost her life...her end of her world...bloody sister...

After the man check liao...the man say my & my sis laptop kena virus...the 1st time he fixed my computer he didn't know it was a virus...he thought it was my software corupted n reformat my whole laptop files...T_T...so the man say maybe he reformat my sister laptop which has millions of pictures memories maple (siao)...the man say use his pendrive put her pictures...

After he inserted his pendrive...haha...this funny thing happen...his pendrive also get virus...haha...LOL!!! We leaved the laptops there and came back the next day (Sunday) to get it back again...

Everything went well the next day, except that my dad pay RM120 for a anti-virus defender in my & sis laptop...=.=ll...

So...my 2nd sister is back to mapling and...for me? Dunno...I cut my hair today also, my hair haven't been cut since last December...I look like a beggar who didn't have money to have a nice haircut or maybe can say like a jungle tarzan (HAHA)...after cutting it, it looks much neater & tidier...& tomboyish~~XD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums