She Use My Char Siew Pao D:

By steambunz - Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just came back from school.


Stayed back to help decorate the St.Johns Notice Board, but still under construction though =/
Trisha, Jillian, Lydia helped out.


But, in the end...
Lydia left.
Jillian left.
Trisha left.
._. so I was the only one.


Was feeling kinda emo...for no reason maybe because of the competition tomorrow. *sigh*
Saw other people were doing it too.


Then I roamed around the school like a hantu.


Then I saw Shin Yee training the newbies some marching. I sat there and watch her.


Then Yean Lynn pounch on me and rape me and scratch me. LOLOLOLOL.


Then I saw Shin Yee commanding the newbies to WALK. And the newbies were shouting the timing.

Usually, the timing goes like this, "Kiri, kiri, kiri kanan kiri".

But, no leh. Their timing goes like...

"Char, Char, Char Siew BAO".

LMAO!!!! O_O"

I just stared at them with my eyes open wide and my mouth agap. LOL!!!
Then, everyone was like, laughing at them and stealing glances at me. O_O"


Speechless man...
I got nothing to say...


Shin Yeeeeeeeeee~~~I knew it was YOUR IDEA!!! RAWR!!! D:

Tomorrow is the THUG-OF-WAR competition


Cheers for me,
cheers for my team,
And cheers for Green House!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums