Gotong-Royong on Valentines Day

By steambunz - Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is Valentines Day a really big occasion?

Sheesh...1 week before 14th February I will hear...

"This Saturday Valentines Day leh..."
"Eh! Who you're going out on Valentines Day?"
etc.

Sheeeeeeeeeesh...what's the big deal?!

If this isn't driving me crazy, the love songs in the radio is. ~______~


~~~~~~


Anyway,

The Valentines Day started off with school.
Yes, you heard me. SCHOOL ON VALENTINES DAY.
EARLY IN THE MORNING.

One thing I hate about it, is waking up early in the morning on Saturday's.
But the good news is, no need to study for today.
Because we're cleaning the school compound! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

We were going to paint the school today.
Well, too bad I can't get to paint. *sigh*
Coz I was in charge of cleaning the First Aid Room :(

There were about 6 helpers helping me to clean the FAR.
Only 4 turned up & 1 volunteered to help.
5 girls (including me) and a boy, Syn Karl. Poor Syn Karl ;X

So, practically, I was taking charge of it :)

Half way through, 2 girls left to clean their classroom :(
So, we were left with many things to do.

The floor was like..very dirty, even after moping the floor 4 times, the pail of detergent water turns black. -____________-

I don't know WHICH SENIOR KADET SO SMART ARH...
the spare curtains didn't wash, go put under the sink there, then when I want to use, it's dirty.
WHO SO RESPONSIBLE ARH?????!!!!

In the end, I took all the curtains home to wash. Sheesh...

View Of F.A.R :





Pictures For Moral Project(not very good one) :





This is the only picture which is perfect. == Thanks Sara.


Then got 3 casualties.
One of them was a boy. He got cut by a rock. Eventually a friend of his threw a rock at him, how stupidly he wanted to play and got injured instead.(I wondered if he got hit in the head, I would eventually...let him die there..LOL jkjk) His wound is dam deep. I see blood oozing out and I could see his tissues. wth. My heart was hurting more then he does!!! Dammit!!!

Second one wasn't really that serious. Soon Tuck ask for CounterPain cream. So I helped him apply on his hand.

Third was just an ordinary cut caused by a....knife? LOL KNIFE?! ==
Dunno what the hell she did with her hand which can cause a cut dam long from the back of her wrist there till nearly the elbow..ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Okay..I've seen enough blood for today.

I didn't even eat my recess.
No lunch.
Starved myself till 8pm for dinner, like...wth...almost died.


~~~~~~

My sister received a bouquet of 6 teddy bears from her boyfriend. How touche. I almost wanted to burst out laughing to that delivery man.



~~~~~~


YTU Valentines Day was okay I guess.
It feels like a year when I last been to that church.
._. *sigh*
Saw many people wearing so formal and nice.


~~~~~~


Oh, yeah....

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!


~~~~~~


Ugh...I'm need rest desperately. Test next week. 5km Jogathon next week. More homework to be done. Project need to be done. NO TIME!!!


~~~~~~


WHY LYDIA!!!! WHY DON'T YOU LET ME RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
IT'S MY LAST YEAR OF RUNNING!!!
WHY DON'T LET ME RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
I DON'T HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET A MEDAL ANYMORE!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WHY!!!
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!
I DON'T WANT TO TAKE CHARGE OF FIRST AID DUTYYYYYYYYYY!!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!


~~~~~~

(im gonna putus wayar very soon)
~~~~~~

Please don't take things seriously. I like teaching First Aid things. It's just that, what I seem to want, I can't have it. And because of that, I have to sacrifice the things which I love the most and surrender to those who needed me. *sigh*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums