Training The Juniors

By steambunz - Saturday, February 21, 2009

Trained the juniors today. Awesome man. =D
Except I got no ideas what to give to the Juniors to make it even fun =/

Yea, next time I should think of a game to let them play after marching practise :D
But, can't think of any games to give them, unless it consist of fitness and physical training =x


Lydia thought of a punishment when a person is late, following the example from what we learn in Physical Camp last year. But, it's dam different. I, as an demonstrator for her, got forced to obey her.

1. Stand in front of Lydia
2. Hormat to her (I feel dam stupid doing this) & SHE HORMAT ME BACK???!!! WTH?
3. Say excuse and Lydia nods head
4. Hormat to her again (dammit!!) & she hormat me back..zZz
5. Go in the line and do push-ups


LOL, sounds okay la, but not the hormat thing. Gosh! I feel like an idiot! Why should I hormat to her? Give her a slap then can larh xD jkjk.

Different people different punishment :

Junior : 5 push-ups
Going-To-Be-Senior : 10 push-ups
Senior : 20 push-ups

Walao! Dam geng!! I want to do!!! 20 push ups meant NOTHING TO ME!! xD




Then we got our tradisional flag raiser, suppose to arrange them from tall to short then buka barisan but Lydia didn't do it.
Then Lydia tell everyone to hormat when the flag raise. Like..wth?
Now, I really feel like an idiot. Suppose Lydia and flag raiser hormat only.
Haizz...


After that, check uniform and seperate into 2 groups, The Seniors & Juniors.
She suddenly mention my name and ditched me to take care of the Juniors D:
With my mouth-wide open, GLARING AT HER. How could you do this to me!!! D:



But, I'm so glad I wasn't in her group. I might already have died due to the terrible marching condition. =/
It is terrible. The most teruk and heart feeling pain marching I ever saw in St.John. =x =x

Jillian helped me with the Juniors as well. Thanks Jillian :D


And the best thing was, we get to control them whatever and however we like. Muahahahaha!!!

We make them kick the wall to get a 90 degree leg angle!
We repeat the same thing over and over again until everyone gets it!
We make them lift their leg 90 degree angle over and over again!
We make them do push-ups as their punishments!!! (only 10 only larh)
and..
we..
rule!!! LOLOLOLOLOL =x


The bad thing was...
some of the commands I gave, went off tuned =/ *sighs* I'm still working on it D:
I, myself got confused with the long command pusing thingy D:


But overall, it was okay bah, I guess.
At the end of the day, I got offended by her again.


Walao. She really uses her post to fight me leh.
Dam you!!! I work so hard to clean to FAR and you can't be any considerate to help keep it clean. Dam you!!! WHY DON'T YOU CLEAN THE WHOLE FAR FOR YOURSELF!!! B**CH!!!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums