Merentas Desa 2009

By steambunz - Friday, February 20, 2009

Well, it didn't turn out what I thought it would be before that exact date (duty-ing with no First Aid Box).


And even better, I was changed into Lydia's group.
Yayyy!!! x333 With a First Aid Box.
But, my hopes drop when Eugene, was in my group. That...little...brat...grrr!!


During the assembly, fall-in and gather into our groups. Natalie was like, so confused and blur looking at the list paper and time was ticking. But in the end she cannot thrust THAT PAPER and rely on herself to organise the group.


The ambulance driver man was like, waiting patiently for us. I can see that he is very frustrated at the disorganised plan that their dragging so much time. As in, last minute planning.

Everything went chaotic for a moment, not knowing what was happening but in the end we assemble at the basketball court just in time.


AND YES!!! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOMEEEEE DUTY I HAD FOR 2 YEARS!!!

My group gets to sit on the ambulance!!!! FTW!!!! It was like...dam cool!!!

Then the students were like, blocking the entrance school gate and we can't drive through and how we get to SHOOED them off to the side of the road to let us through.

FTW!!! It was the coolest thing ever!!! xD


We were in station 9. Same station with Thye Zhun & Pn.Sin.
PBSM was taking station 1-7.


It wasn't that boring gua. Didn't take Nicholas advice seriously, BY BLASTING YOUR MP3 PLAYER OUT LOUD. And of coz, not showing such a bad example to the Juniors la.(see, I'm so good. *everyone pukes* xD) But I did take some pictures ;D


Eugene wasn't that bad after all, without his friend Andrew around, I don't have to yell at him or anything. Just gave him a warning and he didn't do it again. He dam fake de loh. =="
The other 2 girls was quite okay :D
Joke around with them and such things. It was nice and fun to have met them, ecspecially Shu Yi(I think) Teached her most of the things I know and those sorts =)


1 of the PBSM station group dominated our business because their job was done!!! D: They stole our business D: argh!! How could you!!! and they lended our gauze D:
And Lydia get to sit the ambulance van driving around whole day ugh while we stand here, sweating!!! Not fair ugh!!!! DDDDDDDx

Then, here comes the runners!!! Run Babe RUN!!! (Check Yes Juliet. LOL)

Run Yoko RUN!!! *cheers!!*
Stupid dam bike!!! Grrr...

And there goes Albert again :D


Saw Sara? She ran pass when the video started. =p
Can't take any longer videos. Got a duty to run ;X

After the duty, we sat the ambulance back to school also, although we wanted to walk.


Then I slack around the school, doing nothing. Waited for the results,

Most of the Juniors who didn't go duty won medals!! Yay!! Bring pride to St.Johns!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...!!!



The Top 20 People :

Yoko got 2nd (or 1st?) for 15 girls category.
So proud of you =] Knew that you can do it.

18 above girls category :
Yean Lynn got 10th place
Didn't expect you to go that far, but still, gratz charlie!! x33





Sara got 19th place!!!
OMG!!! Dam close to losing man!!! Gratz pat poh :D more leg pain for u!!!



Si Ting got 20th place!!!
This...
is..
unbelievable!!!
Heartz you gal x3333!!! Can't believe you made it :D Gratz darling~x33



Boys Category :

18 and above :

Albert, blue house got 1st again, like every other year. So, it's normal :D

FTW!!! Mok Wai Hoe also got top 20!!! xD So geng ugh!!! Gratz man!!! :D
*supports, supports* :D


I got myself a casualty :D
A boy with muscle cramps on his thighs
Just apply the muscle thing onto his thighs and rub it :D

I really regretted I can't run ugh!!! That medal might have been mine leh!!! D:
Lydia arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~!!!

Anyway,

As the day draws to an end, there were feelings left inside of me. The feeling of my own deeper self...something which make me angry at someone...



*+~ Memories ~+*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums