Thoughts Lingering

By steambunz - Friday, February 27, 2009

Well then,

I got what I wanted. So, they'll be no more push ups for me =(
But there still will be, during punishments in St.John. =D
Maybe I should do 100 sit ups this time! x)


Okay, so 1 down 3 more to go. All about running.
100m
200m
and
4 x 100m


I feel bad for some reason.
That my friends didn't have a chance to get choosen for the Tug-O-War :(


But, thanks again for whoever shouted & cheer like crazy, for us =/
and those who have encourage me...
Sara
Su Wei
Shin Yee
Trisha
Yoko
my sister's friend
etc, etc

Heartz you all :)

Gratz the yellow team, Shin Yee, Dorothy, Jillian, Qi Rui, Lisa and the rest for getting 1st!!! =]


Have problems walking due to the back pain this morning and it grew even worse after the competition =/
So, I limp all the way till I reached home.
Can't even lift my feet up to wash it :(


Then, thought I already got what I wanted, and my problems ended there and then.
Just then, when Evelyn came to my class and ask me to help out in the FAR because the boys couldn't do the job.


Then, ran to the FAR, limping all the way there. So suffering :(
Wah liew, the FAR was like crowded with casualties from the Tug-O-War competition ealier.
I helped applied and massage the girls arms.


Rubbed till my right hand hot hot and smelled with CounterPain medicine ~___~


There was this 1 girl whom I disliked because she was so bitchy.
So, I applied this CounterPain on her arm and massage it lightly. I thought girls couldn't stand the pain, so I massage in a moderate way, not too hard, not too soft.
Then she asked me to massage harder.


So, in my heart I was saying


"MY PLEASURE x)"


and rub it hard enough to see her gripping onto the mattress.

Muahahahahahahahaha!!!! x))))))) How evil of me x)

Then this girl with gastric came in. Ask her to drink Milo. She was...pathetic.

WHY GIRLS CAN'T EAT BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING?!
Pathetic.
Waste my time.

Pfffft...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums