Wayar Belum Putus Lagi, Suatu Hari Akan Putus Nanti

By steambunz - Friday, February 20, 2009

Haven't have enough sleep like....2 days due to first inteversi exam, but to me it feels like 2 weeks I haven't have a nice sleep!!! :(

Everything was a last minute studying due to many things happening before the exam.

So, it was like, tomorrow History test. Today, study E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G from what you've learn last year.

Talking about History. Before the History exam, strucktur questions that is, I make myself memorise those related test questions given by my teacher. Ugh!! First time in my "Book Of Life" that I actually put my heart & soul into studying History D:

The worse part is, I don't have any revision book for History. D= Die loh..
But, I read the notes given last year, by teacher.
Ever more lagi worse is, I study from 9pm till 2am for that freaking subject.

*sigh* Even now that I'm writting t

Almost wanted to terbalikkan meja itu, because too much tension & pressure to force me to study my hateful subkect.
I was so tired, I barely can make myself stay awake.

So...

I got myself the ice packet from the Freezer to freeze me awake with the ice.
But, failed.

So I try to finding things to eat, something to keep me busy.
But, the food in the fridge, totally not my cup of coffee.
So, failed again.

And in the end, I couldn't stand any longer. I ask my mom to make me a cup of coffee.

I dunno whether the coffee even did any help. It was my 2nd time drinking it.
It wasn't that bad. Not that bad either.



Even now, I feel like I'm writting and half sleeping. Dream-writting?! LOL
I shall go to take my nap now. Tata!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums