I Want To Sleep....

By steambunz - Monday, February 02, 2009

Mom
Me
*Effects*

Mom : *shakes me* Weh! Wake up leh! Time to get ready and see daddy
Me : *mumbles and go back to sleep*
Mom : *WHACKS MY LEG* Hei San Larh!(Wake up larh)
Me : *mumbles even loudy and went back to sleep*
Mom : *tickles me*
Me : Woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*shoved her hands away and went back to sleep*
Mom : *tickles me harder*
Me : *grabs her both hands and went back to sleep*
Mom : *loosen my grip and whacks my leg and tickles at the same time*
Me : Woiiiiiii...don't disturb me larh..I'm *meditating....*went back to sleep*
Mom : You can go to daddy car and sleep larh! Faster wake up larh!
Me : Cannot...daddy car got bad energy and bad Feng Shui. So cannot sleep *went back to sleep*

Facts From SiewLin:

*meditating

Meditating Cat Pictures, Images and Photos

There is 3 types of style that a person can use to meditate.
Either sitting, walking/standing or lying down.
Most widely use during meditation is sitting down. It is one of the basic style in meditation which is widely used worldwide.
Walking/standing is normally used for monks. A normal human being can't use this style because it distracts them and will only lose their focus.
Lying down. Not many people uses this method because they will fall asleep.


The one that I was referring was the lying down meditation aka the sleeping meditation. I was using that as an sarcastic excuse so that I can go to sleep xD
Where do I learn this?
I learn it from Sunday Buddhist School x)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was feeling very tired for the whole afternoon.
Went visiting, have lunch and all those suff...
Slept in the car like...
8 times total for today...

Went jogging. Trained up sprinting.
Sprint. Jog. Sprint. Jog.
Dam those CNY foods. Make me can't train.
20 up-down. 40 sit ups. 30 push ups.

Then celebrate my Grandmother's birthday.
Eveyone wore so nice for the dinner.
I was the only one wearing sports attire. ZzZ...lazy change =p
The place was really, really, really crowded.

Drank a whole cup of alcohol for the first time.
It wasn't really heavy so I didn't get drunk at all. =(
Found out that eating crabs wasn't that bad after all.
And I found out that I wasn't allergic to crabs =D YAY!


The Restaurant. Picture Kinda Blur


Jordan, my cousin. Fat and stupid.


Merisa, my cousin. Straight A's student. Now working.


Adrian, my cousin also. Working in a nursery. He was the one who ask me the weird questions


Chee Hoe, my cousin as well. Working now. I yell at him when he flirts with me.


Coconut Wine. Drank the whole cup.


Dirty...Very-very-dirty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A-L-O-N-E


Went MidValley on Saturday with Sara, Yean Lynn and the gang of guyz.
At first didn't want to go coz it was boring.
But...heck! Go mai go loh...~___~ ish...

They wanted to watch Bride Wars, so I don't want to watch again since I already watch it with Si Ting on Friday.
Their show start at 1.30pm.

So I try to delay my time and headed for the CD store, alone.
Wanted to watch a movie.
But seeing the ticket counter queue so long, I thought I had no hope to buy the tickets in time.

Look at my watch, 1.32pm.
I gave myself hope and believe in myself and queue the very...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG queue...to buy the ticket

Want to watch InkHeart. It's showing at 1.50pm.
I thought I won't make it...
but...
heck!!!
within 10 minutes I bought myself the HOLY TICKET!!!

Hallelujah! I made it!!!
It was 1.45pm by the time I got the ticket.
Headed straight for the theater.

My first time buying a ticket alone.
My first time watching a movie alone.

The stupid man don't let me in coz I was holding something which I'm not suppose to bring in.(NOT DRUGS LARH... -___-)
A rude women rush me to a side so she could go in first.
She was watching to same movie as I.
I cursed her in silence.

Went in and watch the movie.
Many people were watching the same movie.
Was seated right in front of the screen. Coz there weren't any more nice seats.
Freaking cold. My teeth was...hmm.how you describe...(I was begging the movie to end faster)

The movie was okay.(3 out of 5 rating for me)
Quite boring. Don't get some parts of the story line.
Wasn't laughing at the suppose-to-laugh-scenes
Yet, I felt something missing.


Hmm..Should I buy this? It looks nice...


SARA!!! I'm NOT EATING WITH YOU AGAIN!!!



Someone is going to kill me for doing this..
Wahahaha...*AHEM*
I was stalking them ^^


My cat(male) hiding in the shoe rack.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums