Athletes With Their Injuries

By steambunz - Saturday, February 07, 2009

Probably after the long Chinese New Year celebrations.

Some people might have already rotten at home or gotten 2-5kg heavier for eating too much :X

The muscles might have already ache before CNY, and after CNY it might ache again with a sudden heavy exercise.


For some people larh(not including me).

Saw some people complaining leg pains after 1 pacific exercise @_@

But, even though one looks good in the outside. Actually it hurts in the inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, happen that I have chest pains after too much exercise.
First time happen to me before. Never come across this situation.

It start with taking a long deep breath and then
my chest will start to hurt,
slowly,
my throat will start to hurt also, therefore cutting my breath short.

Some sort of suffocation I guess. =/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Lydia.

She took up badminton practise from a coaching teacher for 1 year in preparation for the Badminton Doubles Competition.

Just so suddenly, on that competition day.

She won the first round.
The 2nd school she competed, so suddenly she got a leg cramp.
Therefore, she got forfeited :(

Sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sister sprang her ankle.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

During high jump practise, I think when she ran & jump over the "THING",

her foot was in the wrong postition and,

SNAP!!!!

Bingo!

But...

I still don't get it how she walk back all the way home from school...=="

She was feeling fine when she walk home, but complaint her left foot pain.
I didn't believe she sprang her ankle at first.

(A strong girl like her can sprang her ankle meh? F3)

Then she put ice on her ankle, few minutes later.

Walao!! Her ankle dam swollen until it looks like...BIG FOOT!!!

Then we brought her to see a witch doctor. This, I will write a story later. or maybe sooner.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums