Valentines Eve

By steambunz - Saturday, February 14, 2009

Well...
It's Valentines Eve...

Jasper receive a bouquet of love sticks from...who-knows-who.

No. I'm not jealous. I don't see why I should. Coz I was actually thinking (omg! a jerk like him can receive a present from a girl? I'm gonna puke blood man!)

Okay lah..no offence ;X

I vandalise my table by writing short lame poems. One of it is,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Monkeys like you,
Should be kept in the zoo.

Don't be angry,
I will be there too,
Not in the cage,
But laughing at you.

Then I found this very small love note in my bag.
And it says :

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
What can I do,
To make you say I love you?

Would you be my valentines?

From : Jey

LMAO. I almost burst out laughing at it!!! But, I ended choking on my water =/

Of coz, you think I take it seriously? I don't think so...
Coz Si Ting has one note from him too(roughly, I forgot what he wrote). And it says :

I love you.
Kiss me after school.

From : Jey

Haha. Si Ting was like....what a lamer. LOL
And tore the paper.
Wahahaha...


Then we had our first St.John meeting.

We train the Juniors the basics. I and Natalie shared a group. I...almost...wanted to scream at them coz they were....*tut*

I HATE training them marching!!! If I wanna teach, I rather teach First Aid. ~___~

After that, I stayed back with Yean Lynn & Mok for running practise around Taman Desa for Merentas Desa(5km jogathon).

Yean Lynn already gave out when we jog on the hill near Desa Perdana.

~_____________~

Of coz, there were many hilly slopes when we jog. I almost wanted to die halfway running up the slopes. Not breathing difficulty. Is LEG PAIN!!! And not only the slopes were killing me, the HOT SCORCHING AFTERNOON SUN was killing me!!!

See stupid Siew Lin!!! Who ask you not to put sunblock, you stupid idiot!!!
But, at least I'm not as bad as Yean Lynn. She wore black T-Shirt to run. LOL.

After running, we went to the park. I saw 3 teenage Malay boys smoking.
Cursed them to DIE faster!!! LOL!!! jkjk =/
We had fun at the park, but still...
I can't believe it loh...haiz...so dissapointed...(smokers)
what's so nice to smoke anyway =/

Thanks Mok Wai Hoe for treating me a can of IsoMax after running :D
Hehe...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums