Sukan Tara 2009

By steambunz - Saturday, February 14, 2009

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~

My last Sukan Tara this year... :(

100m race and long jump.

So, in the early of the morning. I told myself I will get 1st again to end the 100m race nicely. x)

Since, after all, getting 1st place for 4 years in Sukan Tara, I think.

But tragicly, Trisha beat meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
and I end up in 2nd place. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

I'm gonna emo at the corner now.
*at dark corner*
*spotlights on me*
*violins playing emo-ly*
LOL!!!

I peek at the runners while running. If I'm not mistaken, I was running in a same distance as Trisha????? Roughly larh, I guess. Not sure either =/


Well then, overall, it was just marks to be earned for our house,right? No big deal in losing. =)

Have to train up. Too weak. Must-GET-THAT-MEDAL!!!AND THE KOKO MARKS!!!


It's not like only the first is called a winner

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums