Everything Sorted Out

By steambunz - Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stupid 71U Bus.

How long can I be thankful to those stupid bus which comes 1 hour late?
Ish, I was 1 hour late for bloody tuition. But, nvm larh, I skipped tuition anyway :p

What? It was really tiring okay?
I nearly fell asleep at the bus stop under the intensive afternoon heat :(


~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, well. Today's St. John meeting was...*yawns*

Jason
Lung Wang
Synn Dee
Chuen Hoe
and, etc.etc

came today. They came to teach the Juniors!!! Yay them!!!

So, today we marched. Warming up my rusty old moves.

Sorry Nic, no pictures for today :/

I feel really, really, really stupid at some things which I'm not suppose to do but she still ask people to do.

Maybe I should ought to tell her some things which make people feel stupid.

I tell you arh, low rank people always get bullied by high ranks people d.
*sigh*


Then, after that we play games organise by Natalie which I was wondering if that was actually my job or hers, but I didn't care.
Games which doesn't interest me at all.
I felt like sleeping right there on the volleyball court but too bad I was the leader of a team.


I didn't really carry my task well coz I was too tired and don't even care whether we lose or win coz there were no prizes at all.
So, sorry for those whoever people were in my team
I apologize.
your lazy senior is in need of 12 hours of sleep.


My group name was "Anti-Pink" -.-
and the cheer was..."We hate pink"
I was being speechless...
(Yean Lynn would have love this group man ==)


After that, I saw the seniors having a serious talk.
I joined in, clueless of what's happening.


But, the immediate of Jason's expression on his face already told me
e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g
So, I knew it was one of those seniors serious talks. How clever of me. *yay*


But, even as a lower ranking person like me...*ahem*
doesn't know much what was really going on between some people & some people.


However, I am not related to them. I think.
But, is related to Lydia and me and also our friendship. Dammit, I wonder why I'm saying this!


And, how clueless of me.
During the secret meeting in the FAR.

They start off with the, How Problems Start topic.

And they said it was from a blog.
But, I keep thinking what block?
The school block?
Block F?
Block G?
How come the school buildings have anything to do with problems we're having?
Just when I come to realise, it was BLOG, not BLOCK. ZZZZZZ...

Okay, bad starting. Lisa patted my head and say how cute I am. -.-
speechless man.


Then, they talk.
Talk.
And talk.
And talk sa more.
Discuss.
Jason scold.
And more talking.

Talking about some people's bad behaviour and how they should change and all.
And I almost fell asleep then & there...


Then, I got a chance to talk.
And I say...
I say...
say...
okay, I forgot. -.-

Okay larh, roughly,
I just said that,"don't use your post to step over other people lower rank post."
Ya, wad. Lydia did that to me ):
and I gave an example of me asking Lydia to tuck her shirt in but she refuses to listen to me.


and..


I wasn't even done finish saying my story and the meeting ended. Oh, sweet! Why God have to do this to me )': *sobz*

but they also admitted themselves as they should show a good example to the Juniors.
*ahem* like me x)

So, I hope they will be well discipline after that =/


Everyone says their sorry except me. What?! I am innocent okay?! I got no problems at all D:
Lydia didn't apologise to me. So, I take it as, she doesn't care.


So, after that I hang out with Alvin Ng. Alone. At the park.
I feel a little weird with him coz...I dunno y...


Then while waiting for 2 freaking buses.

Lydia message me...


Eh, Siew, sorry and it won't happen again. I'll tug in my shirt la next time.
~~~~~~~~~~

So called for apologising. It would have been better if you apologise in front of everyone in the FAR. Ish. -.-
But I don't care anymore. Do what you like.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums