Mesyuarat Agung 2009

By steambunz - Saturday, February 07, 2009

Mesyuarat Agung for Clubs/Society was okay.

Quitted English Society coz it was boring.

Joined Kelab Seni(art), didn't get a post :(

I had no friends there, so I was kinda lonely.

And lucky for Sara, she got choosen to be the Choir Chairperson.
And lucky for Lydia & Su Wei, they got a better ranking post.
*tut*

Something tells me my graduating CCA(Koko) marks is gonna suckz my whole entire Certificate.

God!! Why do you have to do this to me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mesyuarat Agung for St.John Ambulance was...I dunno...

Some commitee members didn't turn up for the meeting. *sigh*

Mostly all girls. About 5-10 were only boys. Poor Sean.

OMFG...the girls were like...@_@ WHOLE GROUP OF THEM!!!

Argh! The girls are gonna dominate the whole St.John!!! ~__~

Lydia couldn't control the crowd. It was...noisy.
The teacher have to like...take over and get it over with the dam meeting.

They weren't like...erh...taking seriously...

So...it was the worst Mesyuarat Agung so far...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums