Tears Of Joy!!!

By steambunz - Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I got back my Economics results today.
I was praying sooo hard for it to at least getting me a JUST-NICE-PASS result for working so hard for it.


I study Eco till 2am leh, okay? =/


I remember Alvin message me the whole answers for Eco before the exam. But, I know it was wrong to cheat. So, I deleted the message.






OMG!!! I really felt like I was in heaven man!!!

This is my 1st time passing my Economics Exam after failing 4 times in a row last year T_T
*Tsk* I'm so.................
speechless...LOLOLOLOLOLOL


But, wait leh. This is only objective, not essay. Dammit =/



Then, today I had Science exam. The question paper was same as last year's Last Term Test Paper.

I was bored.
So......



And I wrote a short poem in random...


Siew Lin writes,
Siew Lin draws,
She never fight,
Against the laws.

Sara stares,
And stares so more,
She suddenly glare,
Till her eyelids tore.

Si Ting dances,
On the floor,
My, gracious!
She was the best of 'em all!

Yean Lynn screams,
I really swore!
It wasn't a dream!
I really saw!

(Lame huh? =/)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums