I Really Hate Him...My Bapa La!!!

By steambunz - Sunday, September 28, 2008

i really hate my...f-a-t-h-e-r...

argh...no...i can't say hate...the word is just too powerful...dislike makes a better word...

he wanted to bring us out so much...but I can't let him know where we're staying...

what happens if he kidnaps us??

well...i say no to him this morning...oni 1 message...then i off my phone...to ignore his call or watever...

then i on my phone at 5pm, messages started flooding into my phone, all from my father...saying us bad or watever crap...

end of story...i will never like him as a man...but i will respect him as my father...im sorry daddy if i make u angry, u just misunderstand...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok...went to visit mom today again...lolx...

Chee Hou, my cousin brother (mother's side) fetch me n my 2 sisters there...

His driving is...very teruk...drive fast, then drive slow...THEN DRIVE FAST...
he already overtook about 50 cars or more...his car is so messy...even my mom's car is neater then his...
n i hate his perfume air-cond thingy where u hang on the air-cond there...

reached the 8th floor, got so excited, i was running to mom's ward...ran into the room and hug her...lolx...
mom was having her dinner in bed...lolx...
Yima and the family was there...lol...

then chat chat chat...feel so happy sitting beside her bed side...
she's still having fever...and she can't eat too much, coz of her liver problem...
the hospital food...doesn't look nice...-_-"
well...spend some wonderful time with mom...
slept beside her too...can hear the opposite site ward playing counter strike...ftw!! i wan play!!!@_@

Mom say something about her chemistry love story...lolx...(since when mom fall in love again)
Where she accidently met a Korean Pastor in the Penang Hospital, and a love story spark between them...lolx...and this Pastor gave her this...bible paper thing, 4 pages long, some bible verses were written on the paper...

it wasn't a normal bible verses, if you understand more closely, there was 2 types of meaning on the paper.

1. the bible knowledge
2. a love poem from him to my mom...wth?!

mom say he's handsome. Fair, tall and...handsome loh what else!?

stay at the hospital for 2 hours before we went to eat dinner with Yima and the rest...

Ate 2 sticks of satay, 3 pieces of chickens, 3 bowls of fried rice, 1 piece of crab & 3 bowls of porridge

and...

still not full...lol...

wonder what's wrong with my appetite...lol..xD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

so...guess that's all for today...
i hate my cousin brother...always talk to him he don't want to reply me...
always ignoring me...
and he's Mr.No-Fun-At-All !!!
nvm...no wonder he no girlfriend la...

Ah Good...

Love you Bloggey~Good night~
Pray mom get well soon~
:3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums