How Long Can I Stand You?

By steambunz - Monday, September 08, 2008

lol...today very angry...coz of that...Singing Patriotik Competition...of THAT 1 PERSON!!!!and maybe the whole class...

wth...I told you liao that when we wear uniform won't minus mark d and you told pple will minus mark d?! WTH!!!

Then YOU WANT US WEAR KOKO T-SHIRT AND PUT RIBBONS ON OUR HANDS N RIBBONS ON THE BOYS HEAD!!!??? WT*

Grr...geram till wan...*tut*...

Anywayz...dun wan talk bout u liao...u too lame to talk...

this morning got...sijil sahsiah terbaik for July...zzz...lol...i knew i was gonna take it...=x
And this Alvin so funny...keep saying so many crap stuff then suddenly his name call out...LOL...=x really laugh out loud man...

oh yeah....4got i cut my hair liao...many pple say i look uglee..lol...some say i look like a doll...LOL...watever la...I dun care uglee or wat...as long...

I am me~^^v

lol...then this Lydia Chang, actually Nicholas ask her go clean FA room then she pass me key ask me clean...wth...then she go Add Maths class...-_-...
wai seh...using me as her slave nia...

Then i very pissed off go clean the FA room...wai seh...so many...garbage thing in the FA room...ZzZ...

a quick clean then I go Yean's uncle house do moral project togethe with Sara & Shin Yee...

*sigh...now im feeling romantic~x3 He wrote me a story and it's all to me only~xD

But im still in the moody mood...Grr...

Then we take picture, Yean Lynn teaching us 3 dumb dumb birds standing on the road wearing PJK T-Shirts like 3 sarcastic people...lol...so funny man....really make me forget about the bad things happen just now...

Sara's turn to be in a bad mood...I can see that after seeing Yean's Grandpa in his worst condition...she keeps thiking back about her grandfather (who passed away...)...Well...she was quite moody then take picture also bo smile d...then she even hit the brick wall so hard that Yean's Unlce thought what happen...lolx...

Yean say with my strong body and muscular arms & legs, i can hit 4 planks and maybe get Black Belt~ Fu-yoh man...make me want to learn more about Taekwando liao...maybe I'll be the best Black Belt girl in school? lol...=x (not showing off nia....)

Then we go play the dogs next door...after that we make video with Shin Yee's handphone...hoho...so farni man...

We were like...what to act then simply act then...lol...see wheather I can try to sneak the video for you all to see...

Hm..other then that...i think nth more to say liao...

I go put my Sijil into the file first hehe...This week I will study d!!! no Maple!!! unless Saturday & Sunday...

lol..."NGO YAN LEI"!!!
(I will stand you!!!)

cya guyz~will blog when I feel sad, angry and any interesting happen~hehe~xD

I love you Dear~MuackzZ~x3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums