Miserable...How Miserable Life Is...

By steambunz - Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ok...mom still not back...

Dad call, asking us whether wan go Penang visit mom on Saturday...

YES OF COURSE!!! But 1 problem...

How are we gonna go there? -.-"

1. No one can fetch us there
2. Dad is not allowed to know where we're staying so he can't fetch us

Oh my gosh!!! Was having such high hope but in the end it crashes like...an airplane into the sea!!!

Nvm...will make further more plannings...

Swen's birthday is coming...was invited to his party, he stay near HappyGarden, Jalan Rukun 10. That's quite near to Daniel Mok's house...lol...
Haiz...lazy go la...sa more must waste $$ to buy present for him...-.-"

Then Si Ting ask me go out ice skating with her...I wanted to GO!!! Ice skating with friends is so much fun, but think again, my mom is in hospital & no one is supporting us with money...SEEE!!!! ANOTHER DREAM CLASHES JUST LIKE TAT!!

And anyway, for now, all the transport I need to rely on Sara's mom.
If,
Sara can't go = Me can't go

Such a nice formula for 2 best friends...lol

Now, I'm doing my best in my studies. Putting more effort in studying for my last term exam. Now I understand more about some of the lessons in Accounts, Economi & Science.
Need study more in Maths & stupid Sejarah...
If I think I can, I can!!!

Chores...hmm...I did some of the cleaning...but I always did anyway...skip this subject...

Praying...No comment...I didn't pray for my mom...I find no time to lit the joss sticks in the morning...can't even take care of myself...stupid chuah siew lin...from now on...I must pray for my mom's health every morning...(ok...if only I can force myself to wake up) BUT STILL!!! Pray LAH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Today, Mr.Chai's last English lesson with us. He's going back to New Zealand after that, I think. Took some pictures. Will upload it if I can get my hands on the pictures.

Other then that, today there was a sudden 'Spot Check' by Encik Saiful during middle of Art class. He says that he notices that our class students bring handphones to school, coz he saw some students standing outside the balcony (so stupidly) taking pictures...
HOW STUPIDIER CAN THEY GET??
So, some handphones were being confiscated. Some got MP3. Fu-yoh.
Zzz...lucky didn't bring my handphone.
AHEM!!! I'm not those bad students who bring handphones to school la!!!
Coz I was going to Sara's house to do revisions with her, so my clothes were in my bag.
Oh my gawd...the prefect took out my clothes and...LOOK at it...
He must be thinking,"Oh my gosh...I'm touching a girls clothes."
Geesh....

Worst case, you know Justin?
Yeah, he brought ciggerates to school...like...what the hell?!
I didn't know he smoke...I mean...I didn't know he was this type of person, who like to...SMOKE...

Overall, my stuff didn't get confiscated....you know me...I want to be discipline...

Following The Rules = Discipline
Discipline = Me
Me = Chuah Siew Lin


So...I love myself...x3

I'll stop here bah...now clock showing 12am...should be going to sleep now...
So...NiteZ Bloggey~x3

Get well soon mom, will be waiting for your return & your birthday coming leh...=)
Love my mom, Sara, Yean Lynn, my friends & WeiKe~x3
MuackzZ you all lotz lotz~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums