Home Sweet Home...*Hugs Toilet*

By steambunz - Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally back at home!!! Miss my beautiful toilet...

my 3 bitches (DOGS I MEAN!!!)

my 2 kitties!!!

&....

my annoying sista & my beautiful kitchen...waiting for me to grab something to eat~
Yum~Yum~^^v

Ok...my mom went to Penang to settle some lawyer stuffs...
Then no one fetch me to tuition so thought Sara's parents can fetch me...

But she's fetching me to school & back too...so i thought if I stayed over her house till Friday...then Sara's parents don't have to drive here and there like a mad cow to fetch me...
The 3 days 2 nights stay was...
ok I guess...
everytime we want to take a nap or sleep we will start talking till we fall asleep...lol...
The 1st night slept at 12.30am, coz helping her with her *ahem birthday card...(u know she's not that artistic....)
2nd night, slept at 1.30am...same reason...do the card...anyway...we came back late from tuition also...

(yes...we study in the same school, same class, sit the same car & study in the same tuition centre)

the lunch was...ok i think...can't complain much...if not I would be eating cucumber...dinner same food from afternoon leftover...-.-"

her BF keep smsing like....wth...
almost everyday also sms...rawr!!! crazy lovers...-.-"
i did tell him not to keep up this dam habit...but, look...still smsing...zzz...no hope...

(See what happens to man when their dam crazy deeply in love)
I don't know whether he loves her coz of her outer beauty or the inner...what would have happen if he realize she was uglee in the first place? he would have dump her by then...zZz...ki siao!!!

then...hmm....can't remember the rest...
friday went shopping in parkson to buy my mom a birthday gift,RM30 fly away just a blink of an eye...life suckz like hell when I have to use me money...
in the evening went pasar malam with Yean Lynn & Sara, for the first time. It wasn't a proper dinner...but heck, we get to hang out together with the 3 best friends~xD

mom was sick in Penang...make me quite worried...hope she comes back soon ASAP and pray nothing happens...

18-09-08, Thursday at Sara's House...
Dear receive my letter leh!!! So happy~xD Finally this 2nd letter was a success~sobz~
Thankz to piggy lynnliu~muackzz her lotz lotz~
And he say he likes my bookmark and say it's one of the best pressey!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! so happy~xD & he say my hand-writting nice~
Omg...i've gone hyper....

k la...now clock showing 3.16am. finished up this post...wan sleep...
NiteZ my beloved dear Blog Diary~x3

NiteZ my beloved Dear~MuackzZ you lotz!!! Can't wait for yours =P

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums