Stupid Chuah Siew Lin

By steambunz - Monday, September 22, 2008

mom says she's coming back on wednesday...hope so...coz she say she pay the medical fee until her pocket got hole leh...-_-"

This morning went to school was feeling okay...ate breakfast, etc.....

Then don't know how come suddenly got this stomach pain on my left side...
Cannot be period pains...omg...that pain already long gone liao...
The pain gets painner eash lessons...before that I took it as just a normal thing...but during English lesson, after recess...I took it seriously...

1 answer to that stomach pain, FOOD POISONING.

After coming out from the toilet, my fingers were cold & shaking. Couldn't write nicely, but actually still can. My hands shaking till the school ended. Make myself stand under the sun to keep myself warm.

Today, got another casualty. Girl lai de, Form 3. Not me responsible, they always find Lydia & Natalie d. Hohoho...but in the end always I applied First Aid on the casualty...-.-...is good actually, Lydia almost idioticly put the wet bandage gauze on the girl's forehead...like...WAT THE HELL U DOING?

Then I ask Lydia put ice packet on forehead lah...LOGICALLY!!! LIKE DUH!!!
In the end, always I do the job de...zzz...go get ice packet from canteen then use bandage put ice...zzz...like, Lydia first time do First Aid like that, so clumsy =x (dun tell her I said that..xD)...lolx...rawr...yet call yourself Pengerusi...well, who cares anyways.

So what you have higher rank? So what you can bully me around? Like I'm scared of you. But, I'm always 100% better then you~^^v AND THAT'S FOR SURE.

My friends were quite worried about me today, they say I looked pale...was I?
I stayed up till freaking 2am last night just because I forgot to draw my seni work!!
Even after 2am, I was tossing around the empty King size bed coz thinking too many things that happen last few days...

Dad went to Penang to see mom. How nice of him. But, let me get this straight. He already divorced with mom. But, heck, he's still my father. Must love him still. He sound so worried on the phone when he called me. Telling me to take care of myself and Debra and blah blah blah, etc, etc.

Then, MOM CALLED!!!

I feel so happy I was shrieking at the phone...lol...
Nice to hear her voice again, her voice tells me that she's fine...but guess what I got in return? All the responsibilities jobs she shot the work at me over the phone...*BANG! Die* (lol)
I don't care!!! LOL!!!
Getting to hear her voice is better then not seeing her for 1 week!!!


Hmm...don't know whether I'm having fever or what, suddenly my whole body feel so weak. My feet feels cold now. Well, will see how's mom situation is tomorrow.

Love my blog blog diary~MuackzZ~x3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums