Our Silly Act

By steambunz - Tuesday, September 09, 2008

This is the video we took in Yean Lynn's uncle house yesterday...

After doing her project we brought up an idea to act a silly sketch...lolx...

But I had no idea what we were acting...lolx...

So...guess we simply act though...

[Video Removed Due To A Monster Attacking Me If I Didn't Delete It]

I think total got 3 scencens...

Erm...I roughly describe about the video, it's about...a boy finding...someone...I dunno how la...the time for the video is long long time ago...so...watch la...lol...

You see sia...I dunno myself also...

Credits :
Shin Yee - Camera Women...lolx...maybe should call handphone women (coz she use her handphone video take d)
Yean Lynn - the boy who wonders around finding...someone...lol
Siew Lin(me) - a total idiot who doesn't know anything but acts along for fun...lol
Sara - in the bad mood but drag her along to act to cheer her up :)

P.S : Shin Yee bad camera women...and the worst video quality...ever...lol...

will be making a video again this friday. sure better then this...!!lol...

(i really look dam stupid n idiot in that video...coz i dunno wat am i suppose to do....but everyone's an idiot in that video...xD)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums