I See You, You See Me But Actually You See Pan Mee

By steambunz - Friday, September 12, 2008

Ok...erm...
today during PJK, didn't do sports...was sitting around whole day so boring...haizz...first time didn't sweat during PJK class...then Pn.Rosmalinda wrote my name down...ZzZ...she ask me whether I got do anything just now...I so innocently and tell her the truth that I didn't...Zzz...stupid me...

Then....crap crap crap...n crap...

We practise the singing thing, quite ok I guess...then...hmm...Lydia almost want to make us wear hideous clothings again...but in the end dun have...muahaha!!! Yay!!!

After school then straight go free-acting...
how i really hate that "SOMEONE"...so bossy around me...Grr...can't stand her attitude that SEI YAN TAO...
Ok...can't blame her everything but still...I really bhu shuang loh they speak chinese and I dunno wat the crap she's saying...making...the sketch...more...ho-rri-ble...I think...

Ok la i guess today's acting...now we not that dumb dumb and blurz liao...
But still need to correct some parts...

Erm...I see when can download that video bah...if my friends let me...lol...

-.-" my speaker spoil...can't hear a single sound...ZzZ...crap crap!! C-R-A-P!!!

lol...hmm...

CRAP!!!

Then go out with Sara go buy my stationary then go 7-Eleven eat Hot Cup noodles (we no more money go eat proper food...lolx =x)
Then I buy 1 packet of Twisties go back school eat the whole packet coz of stress...haizz..

Then we walk to Block G to see Yean Lynn then...we were held back to be filmed...ZzZ...
Wai seh...the guy (or maybe the director) so cute...lol...xD =x
Seriously...the first time I saw him walking towards me I was like...who is that outsider guy dressed in...a weird school uniform...
He's not from our school...they were acting...lol...some kind of show...
Then...me & Sara sarcastically act along then 30 minutes later they finally let us go...
Zzz...
Lol...

Then...lol....I lie on the teacher's table in class & sleep...lol...
the atmosphere so nice that I manage to sleep... :D serious...
It's like in camping d...but too bad...4pm go home liao...lolx...

Hmm...lol...I found out that Yi Heng, the Scouts Pengerusi knows that I hate him...
Lol...=x my bad...Sara told me it was obvious of my behavior everytime I see him coz I was...like...very rude to him? lol...

Man...was I really treating him that bad...=x...
Shall say sorry to him!!!
Someday..
One day....
Maybe after I die...(CHOI!!!)

Ok...what else...

I shall write down a story, very rare and hard to find. Gurantee you readers. There's only 2 ways you can read this story. Is my blog and the author's story.
I won't tell you the author's story web link. Coz it's a secret~^^v
And the story quite sad...it did make me cry, if you've cried while reading "What I Did For Love" then you will also cry on this one. Amazing...

Hehe...but lazy type leh...Zzz...I took about 3 hours to write out this story by hand...ZzZ...but maybe it'll take me 1 or 2 hours to type & post it...

Can't copy it...it's copyright...can't even print it...lolx...

I'll stop here for now...cya all~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums