Tomorrow Shall Come!!!

By steambunz - Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mom went for an X-Ray scan yesterday. She don't want to tell me any further things, she say she'll tell me everything when she comes back, tomorrow.

Sms my dad asking about mom's condition. Bo reply. -.-" fine.
Kimberly (my youngest sista) told me that Dad say that me & my 2nd sister very bad.
*tut*...he say we don't reply his messages. My handphone sot sot dei, if you would understand.
Then he even told mom to take away the "Godly Modemn". -___-

Skipped that subject.

Last night slept at 1.30am. Finishing up the sivik projek. Then revising for the Accounts Test for tomorrow, which today didn't have TEST!!! Then need do some chores before going to sleep. Unfortunetly, I couldn't sleep...-.-" haizz...took me 30 minutes to fall alseep instantly...

Woke up several times in the night...haizz...

Woke up today, while changing...notice got cockroach in the room...
(you know how I hate cockroaches!!!)
You know where the little pest is? It was on the wall just above where I was sleeping...like...if that pest drop, probably can drop into my mouth while I was sleeping...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Stupid sister always on air-cond...dunno what is cal, global warming & WASTING $$$...
This what I call, people who is too naive and pampered. Always want the best of the best and yet not thinking of the consequences. Morons.

Today look fine to me. Dont' look that pale today.
Thank gosh...hm...seems a normal day...so nothing much happen. Only that the Accounts Exam is postphone after Raya Holidays...-.-
Make me stay up late for nothing...

Cheers!! Hope mom can come home tomorrow!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums