Aha!!! You Can't Brain Washed Me!!!

By steambunz - Friday, September 26, 2008

Okay...mom call this afternoon at 4pm++

She WARN me NOT TO FOLLOW MY DAD TO PENANG!!!

Not saying that she's evil, mother always know best...and I thrust her.

Dad, listen carefully, dad CANNOT be thrusted.

Mom told me that dad cannot be thrusted because he was very stubborn. He didn't want to follow my mom orders but want he wanted to be in his own way...

Aiyah...so many things about adults stuff I don't know la...althought I'm old enough to understand...but some things are just too complicated to explain...

Conclusion : stay out of your own adult business

Mom say she might be coming back today..."MIGHT"...she'll drive herself and Kimberly back to KL...she doesn't want to be treated in Penang.

Okay...lol...don't go don't go loh...zzz...I really wanted to see mom leh...

But, there was a different thing about mom's voice. Her voice is the strong mom I knew before...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Does that mean mom is fine?

Kimberly told me that she's fine. So I didn't worried so much. And, yeah!! I pray for her this morning. -.-"

Another thing she told me was that the medical doctor cheated my mom's money...

...

IF I EVER KNOW WHO IS THAT IDIOT DOCTOR WHO CHEATS MY MOM MONEY, I WOULD BASHED HIM UP TILL HE NEVER CAN SMELL THE SMELL OF MONEY EVER AGAIN!!!

Doctors...some doctors are nice, some of them are such *tut*.

The 1 week school holiday is here. Time to get into my studies as well as...
*cough,cough*
you know me...

Went crazy with Sara in the car on the way home...lol...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums