Patriotik Singing Competition

By steambunz - Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Fu-yoh...today's the day liao...

After so many days of practise...guess it all pay off...

there were 6 classes competing. Which were 6RK, 6RS, 4K1, 4K2(us), 4K3 & 4K4.

Change clothes into Baju Koko with pinaform then wear tie also...-.-"
Then tie ribbons on hand...lol...
I can imagine myself in the mirror liao...

UGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....!!!

But what to do...Lydia Cheong(the conductor) force us d...-.-

Everyone was like...dunno how describe the feeling...lol...

So...we sing loh...we were 2nd to go up on stage n sing...lolx...

got some errors loh...erm...i forgot took out my flag and wave...lol...
then my flag drop on floor...lolx...
then Ezzaty turn the carboard upside down...lolx...x_x
And everyone sang like...no semangat...lol...
then the rapping part was...rawr!! Mic problem cannot hear Jason rapping!! stupid PA...
then when we're walking in...the PA suppose to play the music but then they say no need...stupid PA again!!

4K1's singing not bad...sang so sweetly...~x3 but in the end...Qian Yi and the front girls were...laughing n weren't serious...-.-"
Yean Lynn took off her specs...-.-" she look so pale...

6RS & 6RK were quite nice also...but they were asked to sing again coz cannot hear them due to the mic problem....

Stupid PA system...what lai de...must update the PA leh...

Can see Lydia was very scared...lol...
Well...I wasn't...lolx...they are just people sia...their not aliens or watever...-_-

Then in the end..the results were out...

3rd place was 6RA...
2nd was 4K1...
then guess who get 1st place? xD
lol...1st place was 4K2...lolx...miracle...@_@

We were quite lucky actually...we got higher marks coz of our costumes whatsoever...
But our singing really...lol...yucky? x_x no...serious...I really think like that also...

Our class was like...can't believe their ears that we won...

Lol...4K2...the most noisiest, naughtiest, most samseng class in Form 4 can get 1st Place...lol...

I also can't believe it...but then I think again...we make so much effort and practise for so many days....why not?
although some people weren't...serious...-.-

The whole class lessons...everyone was like...very noisy...as usual...lol...then no Accounts...lol...everyone was like...overjoyed...lolx

then Pn.Chua give us some singing practise to improved our singing and make it better...lol...really nice leh when we sing together...better then the competition earlier...but when she ask us to go on stage to sing...everyone suckz again....ZzZ...

Then she ask us to sing for audition...LOL!!! Sing 1 BY ONE!!! WTH!!! WORST STILL...IN FRONT OF THE FORM 1 CHOIR STUDENTS!!! EMBARRASING MAN.....

The boys started first...sing the Negaraku starting only...lol...

Chien Hao was so funny...he was like singing like "I dun care how I sing but I wanna get this over with" n lol...He was in...LOL!!!!

Then the girls turn...my turn...I was blurs then I 4got to sing then I apologise and bow like praying to teacher...lol...
teacher say I ok...lol...but wan me sing again...some girls also...

So...I guess thats all bah....Hmm...I find someway to get that class group picture...

Well...as a result...don't under estimate 4K2!!!

Work As A Team, Win As A Team.
4K2 Rocks!!!
xD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums