F*cking Reality {Change My Life}

By steambunz - Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Still so....weird from yesterday's incident...
Make me scared...somehow, someway...it really makes me scared of the outside world..

But somehow...I must stand strong...and keep being brave and hold on...BECAUSE THIS IS REALITY!!!

It happen yesterday...after school...Sara was staying back for Add Maths...so I took a bus home...
I was waiting at the Old Klang Road bus stop...I was sitting there alone...

Then this old man came & sat beside me...this old man I met quite some time d....I always see him at the bus stop d...sometimes he talk to me but I would just ignored him coz...parents say dun talk to strangers mah....lol...

Then...I was waiting for the bus....I noticed the old man...rubbing something...he keep rubbing & rubbing then...WTF...HE WAS RUBBING HIS....THING!!! WTF...WTF...WTF...WTF....

My heart stop beating for HOW I KNOW!!! WTF....!!! Then he keep showing me his...LAN CHIAO....WAT THE CHAR SIEW PAO....then....

I dunno la...I thought I would just break down & cry over there....coz I was so scared...it was really f*cking scary I TELL YOU!!! IF U NEVER MET WITH ANY INCIDENT LIKE THIS THEN DUN SIMPLY SAY!!!

So...I look out for my bus, still haven't come then I quickly carry my bag and walk to the bus stop near the post office where a lot of people were there....

So...I wait there loh....haizz...

Well...I was really scared...and shaken from that experience...

On the U72 bus, I met a church friend, Rachel...well...at least that brightens up my day after that dirty thing that happen to me...

After that...I told my parents and my friends about it...haizz...

Well...it makes me more alert when going out now....no more daydreaming at bus stops...coz I alwayz fall alseep when waiting at bus stops....sorry sia...maybe coz wheather too hot habit jor...

Sorry people...about the "WTF"....it means...What The FishCake...lol...=x

Sorry la...im not those kind of bad people who would say foul languages d!!! dun think of me like tat...it's just.....SCARED LAH!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums