Confession Or Request?

By steambunz - Thursday, October 30, 2008

Recently...

I met a guy...

He studies in the same school as mine. But 1 year older then me. He was in a relationship, with his girlfriend. Yes, she's very pretty and fair indeed. She can run faster then me too!!! D:< roar....

We sometimes chat together in MSN whenever we were online, but never talk in school, but the common's "Hi" & "Bye" greetings.

I call him fat fat. And he calls me pau pau. (-__-" lol)

Like my own self, I talk to him like the way I always talk to my friends...
to put it simple, being myself.

Then we would always call each other stupid or dumb dumb, etc.etc.

One fine day, he told me that his relationship broke up. I didn't ask him why, because....

I'm not a busybody...lol...(unlike somebody...)

Then...

out of nowhere...

he ask me...

to be his gf...

I dunno what happen to me after that, the receptors in my head lost connection and I couldn't think.

Thank God, I was able to think again...and I snapped into my senses...

and I say, I'm not interested...

He ask me why? I confronted him that I'm really not interested to be in a relationship and how could we like each other when we just only known each other in such a short amount of time.

I am really not interested in love anymore...

He say that we could try...but I confronted him again saying that it won't work out like we think it could...

After that, we didn't talk about it anymore...

...he will be having his SPM not long after these few weeks...he asked me wheather I could teach him Form 4 Science, since I was "good" at it...

I agreed and planned to stay back on Wednesday after school to teach him Science, which when the school reopens after the Deepavali holidays...

I was nervous at first, but in my other way of thinking...

I will take up my challenge for what God has planned for me and will fulfil it.
Maybe God wants me to help this person? I don't have a clue.

Then somehow on that day, after school...

the school library was close...and he first time walk to me and told me he's not staying back to study and going home...

I slumped into the canteen chair and acted as if I was dissapointed.
He asked me wheather I want to come over his house.

Of coz...my answer is a BLOODY NO!!!

I said nevermind and bid him farewell.

Deep inside, I was angry. Angry of what?
Angry of wasting my time loh, then what?

Sara was forced to stay back with me just to teached that bloody guy...

And all I cost for her is hardship for her to stay back with me doing nothing...

Yean Lynn was laughing at me and saying I'm so so so so so so...watever she says la...sumthing about me too kind-hearted or watever...

She rubbed the salt into my wounds, and make my feelings even worst...

Funny, I found it, because I didn't burst out crying like a baby...lol...

I've changed. Hardly.

So, I stayed back with Sara till 4pm studying Science together. After that, we walk to 7-Eleven to relax ourself. Only the 2 of us.

Somehow I feel so bad for making Sara stay back with me...for nothing.

A COMPLETE JERK HE IS...

YOU ANGERED ME! Pictures, Images and Photos

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums