I've Been Tagged!!! Nooooooooooooooooo!!! Haizz..-.-

By steambunz - Monday, October 20, 2008

Starting time: 7.30pm
Name: Steffi Chuah Siew Lin
Sisters: Debra & Kimberly
Brothers: -

Shoe size: 5-6 (im still very short...-.-)
Height: Shortest in the family, so don't asked...
where do you live: ON EARTH

Favourite drinks: erm...water? [always like 100Plus after sports~x3]

Have you ever -

Been on a plane : Yea...that was 7 years ago...to L.A
Fallen asleep at school: Got...during economi lessons...
Broken someone's heart: Erm...did I? Don't think so...
Fell off your chair: Yea, last year...during class...(i wasn't sleeping)
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No...I don't care whether he or she calls...just wanna sleep~x3

Saved e-mails: Yea..every e-mail I see...x3
What is your room like: One word, M-E-S-S-Y
The last thing you ate: Tiger Biscuit, just bought it back from school...
Ever had chicken pox: Everyone has it like duh, but I can't remember when was mine...
Sore throat: Everytime after laughing like crazy ^^v

Stitches: never...I hate stiches...
Broken nose: never...
Do you believe in love at first sight: yea...but now I don't :)
Like picnics: Erm...never had 1 before ._.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: I hate dancing...-.-
Last made you smile: Sylvester
You last yelled at: Let's see...the old lady staying at my house...

Today did you -

Talk to someone you like: No.
Kiss anyone: Go to hell
Get sick: I'm a strong girl :)
Talk to an ex: Do I look like I have an ex? NO!!!
Miss someone: Yea...I miss my lynnliu AND everyone in HEISERHUI!!! :( & Him :(
Eat: if I don't eat, my name is not Chuah Siew Lin

Best feeling in the world: When I'm with Him :)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: ...no...-.-"
What's under your bed: Dust, spiders, cob-webs, flees, etc.
Who do you really hate: Saitan!!! I HATE YOU!!!
What time is it now? : 7.57pm

Random -

Is there a person who is on your mind now: Him ? :)
Do you have any siblings: 2 freaking pests loh...
Do you want children: wait till I'm older the ask me again...
Do you smile often: Hmm...guess so...except during exam days...
Do you like your hand-writing: I love the way who I am, so yeah! :)

Are your toe nails painted: No...hate nail polish!!!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: His bed :)
What color shirt are you wearing now: green
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Watching Mr.Bean

I can't wait till: I GO SINGAPORE!!!!
Are you a friendly person: what do you think? :) [To me, no]
Do you have any pets: Yea. 3 dogs & 2 cats
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Singapore....T_T
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Yea...she's my mom. AND I LOVE HER FOREVER!!! x3

Do you sleep with the TV on?: Nope. Seldom watch TV
What are you doing right now?: So many questions lah...wat tag is THIS MAN!!!
Have you ever crawled through a window?: No...
Are you too forgiving?: Forgive & forget :) that's me~x3
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mother~I love you~x3
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: my mom...sleeping with her in her hospital bed...
How many people can you say you've really loved?: Everyone

Do you eat healthy?: I guess so
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I don't have ex larh...-_-
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yea...
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: To my beloved radio...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet...im very timid d ._. thats my character
Are you confident?: Yeah~ Well...sometimes... :x

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. studying in kindergarten
2. leading a lonely life
3. digging my nose
4. swimming lessons
5. moved to K.L & life have never been so much better :)

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Finish this STUPID TAG!!!
2. Eat my dinner NOW after finishing this stupid TAG!!!!
3. Blog leh...-.-
4. Study...
5. Sleep.......................

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Mr.Potato Chips :)
2. Waffles :)
3. Vanilla ice-cream x3
4. TIGER BISCUITTTTTTTTTTTTTS [ I'm addicted to it]
5. -

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. pay all my mom's debts!!!!
2. buy a new house!!!!!
3. GO SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!
4. BUY MYSELF SOME A NEW UNIFORM AND SHOES AND EVERYTING NEW!!!!
5. and...donate to charity?

5 of my bad habits:

1. forgetful
2. blur...
3. very timid...sometimes...
4. biting the tip of a pen or pencil
5. sleeping late...lol...

5 places I have lived in:

1. Penang [6 years]
2. L.A [9 days]
3. Buddhist Maha Vihara Temple (Camping) [ 1 week]
4. K.L [6 years]
5. on EARTH...[till i breath my last breath]

5 jobs I've had:
1. wrapping presents?
2. voluntary work during Wesak Day at the temple :)
3. -
4. -
5. -

5 people I tag:
1. WaiWai =]
2. lynnliu piggy~x3
3. Justine~xD
4. QiiQii~botak~ :3
5. icecream :)



Good Luck Tagging This Freaking Long Tag...
I'm so glad is over!!! xD
See!!! NO TIME TO BLOG ABOUT TODAY!!!! ALL YOUR FAULT!!! :( stoooooooopid tag!!!! :(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums