PMR Day 1

By steambunz - Monday, October 13, 2008

lol...it's the first day of PMR...thinking about it, makes me think about my own last term exams...zzzz....

Now...so far, finish revising for Science...only have the mood to study that....-.- lmao...

then..erm...ai seh...all the Moral Kata Kunci all forget leh...nvm...before exam just go memorise...lol...
then today revise some maths with myself...yeah!! Finally understand sets leh!!! Thanks Hui Mun!!! xD

[P.S : school library maths revision books SUCKZ]

then economi...erm....a little bit...then the rest I shoved aside...

okay...wat to study tonight...hmm....no idea...

Since there's "so many readers" coming to read my blog...better don't talk so much crap here...I've been spied...=x

It's a very small world...F3...

Mom is so healthy...that she almost nags at me every single day as usual...lol...

She can drive as well...but still on leave from work...(she took up all my space in bed.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

I'm so addicted to Charlie!!! I know it's childish...but I can't help it!!!! xD

It's just plain stupid...lol...

Here's part 1~xD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums