Soak In The Rain

By steambunz - Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yesterday's blog, no time to blog so I'll blog about yesterday..

B.M test yesterday was okay I guess...hope can pass~pray pray~ x3

Then stay back with Lydia Cheong to teach me Accounts...but in the end...I still don't get it...zzzz...but at least I got to know her more... :)

Then 4.15pm, she went back home. I alight the bus at Hospital Desa then walk all the way to the post office there...

There were some people waiting there too, waited for about 1 hour, then it started to rain very heavily and so windy...@_@

I stood up and waited at the bus stop with everyone else...and I realise that they were waiting for the same bus as me too~ =D

I was soaking wet...my skirt wet...my sleeves wet & my 1st day of school shoe is wet!!!! TT...and it was sooooo cold....@_@ n my bus ticket also wet...zzzz....

Then 6pm!!! Bus 71 finally arive leh!!!! I was cursing the bus the whole time by the way...

The bus was packed...full of people...we have to force our way in...lol....

then finally reached home...it stopped raining. it was 6.15pm

actually wanted to call mom to fetch me since she's not working...but realise that she started work...-.- haizz...

OKAY...today is English test...not that hard...but...I was feeling very weird and after reading some text...I found it hard...@_@

Eh....how can english be hard for Chuah Siew Lin? That's so not me man!!!
I will get A1!!! I WILL!!!

The Paper 1...essay writting...-.-" dun have time to finish writting the story...-.- just didn't have enough time...-.-" even I go toilet also run then quickly come back..-.-" haizz...

Throw that aside...when was the last time I ever post pictures in the blog man...time for some pictures!!!
Enjoy readers =)






































  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums