I HATE Fortune Tellers

By steambunz - Friday, October 24, 2008

Yesterday, mom brought me to see a fortune teller.

I don't believe in such things, because...I don't believe in them...but can you imagine sometimes their answers are accurate? Not 100% accurate I mean...but it's good to hear, but not to thrust them...

Mom was pissed off on the way there, coz of...dunno...she very rude d when she's pissed off...-.-"

I told her that this is the 2nd and the last time I ever want to see a fortune teller...

I don't want my future to be read and be planned by them.
Just who they think they are? It's not their life. IT'S MINE!!!

Mom went in first, I waited outside on the sofa. Waited until almost fell asleep then mom ask me to come in :]


This is where the fun part starts, where the fortune-teller reads about me...


She talks in chinese & cantonese. Since both my language suckz, we communicate in chinese then. She was in her 40's I think.


She says :

-that if I become a little bit lazy, I won't become sucessful in the future
-that I'm not interested in studying (not true :( )
-that my dream to be an arhictect will not lead me to a happy life & a good pay
-suggested me to work as an Hotel Management or Accountant
-I didn't drink enough of water (quite true)
-I will wear specs in the future (hope not...)
-*she looks at my palm* I'm scared of cold (yup...true)
-I love counting, Maths, etc (NO!!! NOT TRUE!!!! I HATE MATHS!!!)
-I'm very stubborn (am I?)
-I am smart (erh...I have no idea...)
-won't spend money on anything unwisely (quite true)
-im too soft-heart, means too kind to people
-my name, Chuah Siew Lin, is a not a good name, she says Celine makes a better name for me (what's wrong with my name...I love my name =( )
-my final year end school tests results is okay

Then she talks about my love life, I lied to her that I don't have a BF, (because my mom is there ma ><)...

she says :

-that I love to "ai mei", means to be beautiful

...

WTF? SOOOOOOOOOOO NOT BLOODY TRUE!!! IF I WERE TO BE BEAUTIFUL, I WOULD HAVE GO FOR A MILLION BLOODY FACIAL TREATMENTS TO GET ALL THOSE DISGUSTING PIMPLES,
I WOULD HAVE LEAVE LONG HAIR!!! (which I probably won't...)
I WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE RESTROOM DURING CLASS LESSONS AND ADORE MYSELF, LOOKING AT THE MIRROR TILL DAWN!!!
*cough *cough....as you can see...I like the way I look...TY...

-that I will have many boys who will like me next year

...

After hearing that, I burst out laughing. Then I told her calmly, I will vomit blood...


Charming, charming...that's all she says about me...
She uses the Tarot Cards to read my future...
That's all bah...the rest harder chinese can't make me understand coz she doesn't talk English...how so-not-wonderful..zzz...

So, anyway...no one make plans for my future...only me!!! NOT SOME FORTUNE TELLER!!!

But, I like those mystery meanings in those Tarot Cards... :D

The Empress Pictures, Images and Photos
I got this card during my love life reading :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums