What A Day

By steambunz - Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Okay...
now 4.10pm...just collected the clothes hanging outside for 3 days -.-"
How "responsible" am I...it was raining for the past few days recently...

And it's...F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G C-O-L-D...
During every shower I put the heater to 42 Degress...

Oh...Gosh...can imagine...how gooooooooooood it feels...to be warm...(but still cold)

Right.

This morning incident :


*honk*honk
woke up
looks at clock
...
OH MY CHAR SIEW PAO!!!!
7.10am!!! What the hell!!!
I overslept DARN IT!!! (darn myself first for switching off the alarm)
Shyt!!! Sara's mom is waiting outside...


Ran out room...
quick brush...(no wash face...u know how grosssssssss is that...=.=)
quick change
look at mirror
grab comb, simply comb front hair
grab shoes ran to front gate
ran into the car


1second...
realises that Sara isn't in the car...
and guess what? She also overslept and is not going for school....how...nice...


2 best friends overslept together...lol...


So...was late for assembly...phew...didn't get caned...^^...and didn't get late for school...
One thing for sure, a really close call...
And...
another thing for sure...
I didn't have my Godly breakfast...


And guess what?
I forgot to bring my wallet down during recess...-_-
beg RM1.50 from my friends...


Hurray me...now raining...


DIM WIITED...


dam that old lady at my house...I overslept and was changing...
then my ****ing old lady go out and say so loud to Sara's mom that I overslept and say me stay up late at night playing the ****ing computer (WHICH I DID NOT!!! DAM THAT *****)


I would have walk out half naked wearing only my undies & T-Shirt to slapped her in her face just for saying that if I wouldn't have think carefully....


Once she even yelled at me for ****ing didn't off the fan in the kitchen.
Oooooh...how dam frustrated I was...
But the good part is...
I yelled back at her..."i forgot oni ma...u scold so much for wad" in cantonese


oo...can imagine how good that feeling is...
A FEELING OF STRESS REALEASED!!!!
she just kept quiet...


[P.S : If you think I'm wrong...get out of my blog, u won't understand how I feel]


Then today got trial Science Chapter 5 test (I hate that chapter) & Lembaran Kerja Acconts test


Science...ok I guess...just studied last night...cannot get all wrong gua...although I hate that chapter...(coz of the equation, e.g: Iron + O2 = Iron oxide)



[P.S : my memory suckz...]


Account test was worse...(oni 10 marks)
I don't even know which is debit or kredit...like...wth?!
in the end...can't imbang...


At least if I get 1 or 2 marks still can have me smiling all the way...x_x


So far so good...


I've been taking afternoon naps too recently...since after I stopped playing computer for long hours...due to studying...
Worse part was, that my naps is about 3-4 hours....LMAO!!!
Then at night...can't sleep till 3am...after all that tossing & turning...


Dear me...
I can't control myself...
I can't study in the afternoon!!! SOBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
coz will fall asleep.....T_T
every night will have tuition except on Monday's...


Then I realise...Last Term Exam is only Next Next Week...like...
WTH?!
Make myself so miserable....FTW (fish tastes wonderful)


Oo...look...I just made a new theory...


FTW=WTF




lol...


shall end my beautiful long post with some beautiful pictures of Ranma & Akane...
in my beautiful understanding Blog...
Till then...






This picture is the cutest of them all :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums