Food Poisoning

By steambunz - Sunday, October 26, 2008

DAM THOSE FOOD!!!!
DAM THOSE COOKERS!!!
DAM MYSELF!!!

see, siewlin...who ask you so greedy...eat so many junk food, in the end you ended up going to the toilet for the 6th time already...serve you RIGHT STUPID CHARSIEWPAO!!!

Been going to the toilet for freaking 6 times!!! Break my own record leh...

What did I ate wrong wor...??

Just about 3.30pm, I had :

1 chicken burger
2 fried chicken
a slice of tomato
a slice of cucumber
raw carbage
a cup of carrot juice
a few frech fries

Nothing else other then that...-.-" it was really killing me...

Wanted to go swimming at 6pm. But, it was 4pm under the hot scorching sun and mom only let me swim for 30 minutes then quickly bath and go home.

THAT'S like.......SOOOOoooo little time for me to swim!!

I thought I can go for a excercise, continuing from yesterday's excercise, and since it's been a long time since I didn't go swimming...but nvm...*sigh

The old women make me do this thing, just because I didn't sweep & mop the ****ing floor because I didn't give a DAM about it.
Wiping the fan.
She's been telling all her ****ing friends how lazy I am and all the bad stuff she can think about to embarrass me, that ****ing women.
I DON'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT HER. COZ SHE'NOT MY GRANDMOTHER OR RELATED BLOOD RELATIVE.

I just wish to move out faster from her dam home with her dam dogs!!!


Need to climb all the way up to wipe the fan. You know I'm short and I HATE HEIGHTS!!! (That's the living room)
I was trembling at the top of the ladder, cursing the old women at the same time. If I died falling down from the ladder, she's gonna have to buy me a gold coffin together with all the char siew paos!! :(


That door is to the old women's room. As usual, I need to climb all the way up.

I HATE HEIGHTS!!! ='(
_______________________________________________________

Yesterday,

went for 30 minute excercise...

you don't know how it felt so good for the first time, staying fit and healthy (not really)...

Warm up,
Ran 2 rounds around the neighbourhood (wanted to run more rounds),
Then 40 push ups,
40 sit ups,
half squat 1 minute,
jump 10 times (im trying to grow taller)
and
squatting and jumping around the house 40 times.

AND I FORGOT TO DO COOLING DOWN EXCERCISE!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!! TT

At the end of the excercise, I was sweating and my legs were all trembling. Any sooner, I can fall down. And mom make me walk with her to Pasar Malam...-.-
Exchausted!!! xD

The next day, all the mucsles were all aching~weeeee~~~


This was yesterday's lunch~cococrunch~!!!! >.<


And this is yesterday's dessert after dinner~Tong Sui~~!!! xD

Just for now.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums