Definately A Fail For It

By steambunz - Friday, October 31, 2008

Got back my Paper 2 Economics Paper...

Wt*...

Put all my effort and hard work for that ****ing paper and I got 17 out of 100...
That's just...like...30% of chances I will fail!!! Wth...?!

According to Sara's calculation...& her predictions......*coughs*

If I get 40 questions all correct in Economics Paper 1, I will have a just-nice pass results...

*tut*

Who do you think I am? GOD?!
(If I were one, I wouldn't have created exams...)

I can't get all 40 questions correct!!!...so far...only 10-15 question I only can get it right...

HaizzZ...

Sara suggested I cheat in test to get the marks so that I won't drop my economics for SPM...it's an reasonable excuse to cheat....

-___- wait...I'm not those kind of students who cheats in tests, right Chuah Siew Lin?

I'm innocent!!! I won't do that. That's...a sin? lol...no, seriously...I won't do that if not I banned myself eating Char Siew Pao for the whole month...TT

Oh, btw...those students who cheated in test, some got a little bit higher then me but mostly all lower marks...hohoho...their so stupid...really...just a bunch of faggots who is too lazy to use their brains to think.

Get it?

F-A-G-G-O-T-S

The highest marks so far in class is 50++, scored by Ching Mae.

Sara got 38~lol...

Most common results were about 20-30++ only...

fail bah...!!!

My classmates who is sitting the same boat as mine (same results as mine), so far I know is Tracy & Yee Ling. -.- haizz...

*Siew Lin, Tracy and Yee Ling on the boat, singing*
*Row-row-row your boat gently down the stream...*
*Sees waterfall*
*Everyone screams and rows backwards faster* (-.-...see...im being lame again...)

I understand the lessons so far but yet still fail...

MERVYNN THINKS THAT MY ECONOMICS WERE SO PRO!!! *faints & dies*

WHY?!! WHY DOES IS HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS?!

TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh...............

my first subject that failed...

what's next then?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums