The Same Thing Again

By steambunz - Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today Maths Exam wasn't that easy...

Paper 2 quite hard...but I didn't leave anything empty in the paper...

coz...

I wrote......

"I don't know how to do =)"

in each question which I dunno how to do...makes me laugh...xD

I felt like I haven't slept the whole night...@_@ so tired...

Nothing much today...felt quite angry at something...and also quite sad...
and...really...it hurts...

the wounds won't heal back treaten by the medicins...coz it will never heal back....



This is my table...kinda messy, Huh?


A closer look at it?



There!! :)



This is my cat. No name though. But I call him Meow-E =)



This is where I study. The kitchen. The place is dark because the light is spoiled. This is where I've been studying for the last 4 years. It's very scary because the window showing outside is the back door...but what to do...that's the only place where I can study...





Study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study....


Tomorrow Economic Paper 2!!! Fail 3 times, but hope I won't fail this last term!!!
I CAN DO IT!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums