PMR Day 2 - My First Coffee

By steambunz - Tuesday, October 14, 2008

yes!!! Finally I MADE IT THROUGH THE 2 HOUR REVISION STUDY IN THE AFTERNOON!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!

5pm, now my break time babeh...whole day do revision on the stupid maths until even Sara also tired of teaching me liao...lol...

1 thing that no one can stand me is, teaching me.

That's the worst thing you ever wanna want to think off, Coz I will ask so many questions till that person will jump off KLCC building...lol...

Ok...last night, couldn't sleep whole night...coz afternoon suppose take short nap, slept at 6.30pm then woke up at 9pm...lol...like...wth? how am i gonna sleep tonight?

Then toss & turn in bed till I think 2am I was knocked off to sleep...but still woke up several times in the night around 5-6am.-.-"

Took my first coffee. I never drank coffee, coz got drugs...lolx...(tatz y it helps us to stay awake...duh...)
My first coffee was "Aik Cheong 3in1 White Coffee tarik"...
lol...first sip, send my to heaven...or hell?
coz is dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bitter....
then cannot waste leh...so drank the whole cup...in the end, almost wanted to vomit...

I thought of drinking coffee coz I didn't have enough sleep last night, so to keep me awake and to study/pay attention/revise in school I decided to drink loh...-.-"

But still in the end, on the 7th period, at 11.15am, I took a nap...lolx...but woke up 15 minutes later...after recess the whole lessons no teacher teach leh...

And...yeah!!! Sara finally fetch me early, at 7.05am.xD First time early for the week? lol...but still arrive to school late...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Today the Form 3 are taking Science paper leh...I WANT TAKE ALSO!!!! SOBZ...

Remember last year the science paper was freaking easy...lol...lalalalalala...wonder how was this year's question...so eager to see the science question leh...TT

Can anyone let me see? ='(

And, our relief teacher today told us that if anyone fail Accounts or Economi, they can't take that subject which you fail in SPM...sobz....and you are forced to drop it. Maybe even change class also...

like...wth?

I hear until want cry myself to study....it's so hard...
why.....................??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only now my fearful subject is Accounts & Economy...

like wth!!! those 2 subjects in farking BM which I can't even understand...

stupid eco in ESSAY!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????

I dun wanna drop class!!! if drop econs I dun mind...lol...

anyway...

MUST STUDY HARD!!!!

GOGOGO!!! You can do it!!

If you think you can, you can!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums