PMR Day 3 - It's Raining Babe~Halleluyah, It's Raining Babe

By steambunz - Wednesday, October 15, 2008

lol...what's with the funny title? Coz it's raining now...xD it's now 6.35pm, my revision break time~xD
YES!!! I MAKE IT TODAY AGAIN!!! lol...(i meant the afternoon revision)

Today the Form 3 students are taking Maths exam & the subject that's everyone most hated subject....muahahahaha...
His-to-ry...

I remember those were the days when I revise my Maths with Sara(last year)...

*flashbacks*

1 week before PMR Mathematics paper...
In the school library...

Me : Saraaaaaaaaaa!! Faster teach me this question!!! How to do?! Faster!!
Sara : Hai yah!! Wait la Pat-Poh!!!
Me : Faster!! *shakes Sara*
Sara : WAIT LA!!! *busy doing something else*
Me : FAS-TER!!! *beat Sara's arm repeatedly*
Sara : *growls at me*
Me : *laughs*
Sara : Which 1 ? *filled with frustration*
Me : This 1...*points at question*
Sara : *scribbles on the paper* Nah...*continue doing her work*
Me : How you get the answer...teach me...
Sara : Is like this...
....
Me : Why is 'y' here? How come?
Sara : *explains*
Me : oh......but then how you get 16 d?
Sara : *explains*



And that's how our revision was...kinda funny of course...I always make her so frustrated with all the 'why' and 'how come' and 'how you get this' questions. lolx.

But all of that pays off. I used to fail my maths. But after all those bullying Sara Maths revision, I got an B!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I was surprise at first. Never seen a B for Maths in my whole life.

And Sara, pat-poh got an A. =)

History, the Form 3 need to stay back at school or maybe go home if they want to...to take the History test paper...
Last year on that PMR day, we back at the classroom together with Su Wei, Lydia & Sara. The 4 old best friends...studying History? or maybe we were laughing and joking around? lolx...

Ok...-.-" my bad...I was the one who make the whole group can't study...lol...but I got an C for my History...lol

Mentioning about it...I last minute study...I think...
coz I just glance through the pages...and only read through some topics which recently always pop put during the exams...

And in the end, it really came out...lalalalalala...was over the moon...

Okay...not funny...today nothing much happen...so I'll just stop here at the moment...tataz~^^v

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums