Mom Birthday Today

By steambunz - Thursday, October 02, 2008

Haven't been blogging 3 days ago...lol...

Mom undergo some operation to remove the paste in her liver. Now she's resting. I still don't know when she's coming back, but she'll recover soon, for sure.

I can't remember what am I suppose to blog...erh...nvm...I'll just blog what I recently remember.

Didn't went to Sunway Piramid with Si Ting and the gang. No money go what wor...sa more they change it to Tuesday which I'm having my tuition at 3-5pm. Well, I was suppose to go visit mom at that time, but, heck, must study study study. Score flying colours in my finals exam and let mom see. LOL...Tuition economy btw...lol...

I HATE ECONOMI ESSAYS!!! WHY ALL IN BM!!! RAWR!!!

Ok. Asked Yean Lynn to fetch me to tuition, coz Sara's mom can't fetch me. But Yean misunderstand what I'm talking about and she doesn't want to fetch me...lol...
Was feeling quite bad when she says she doesn't want to fetch me...
So I walk to tuition myself. (If you don't know where is my tuition, it's just right opposite Seri Saujana school, the row of houses)

But then...ended up my uncle fetch me to tuition, which suppose to send me to see mom. He fetches me back too.

Me & Yean chatted in tuition (softly la...duh), like we've never seen each other in years, so many things we wanna chat but time was too limited. *sigh...

I heard Yean Lynn told me that Daniel Mok and some of the church friends are praying for my mom.

So touching...TT

Stupid bloogger...how to change the colour of the stupid fonts...Grr...

Anyway...Mom told me some weird stories in the hospital...about...

G-H-O-S-T-S

Lol...nah...me scared? Not at all, coz I have faith in God. ^^v

She said that when she was sleeping, at 3am, she can feel someone pulling her leg down from her bed. But she bravely said softly,"I am not afraid of you, backed off."

OH!!! HOW BRAVE OF HER!!! ENVY HER~xD

But really...[changing subject], I really don't envy those needles sticking inside her liver there....

I HATE TO SEE BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...!!!!

Hmm...I feel the nature knocking at my door now...

Cya bloggey~Miss writting you so much~x3
MuackzZ my beuatiful bloggey~xD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums