Discovery

By steambunz - Saturday, October 18, 2008

I went into a book shop and found this particular book...it was a weird book at first...but I came to realise...it was Dr.Mahathir's, the retired Prime Minister of Malaysia, book about his blog.

I didn't know he blogs too...

yea...that's what I think also...but thinking of another way, he is human as well, just like us who also blogs as well...

His blog has...millions of comments...omg...I just scrolled down the page leh, not caring to read, coz too much...@_@

His blog is quite famous to some readers, as you know, he has the highest most viewed blog in the country.

I find his blog quite interesting, from him, you learn alot of things. :)

Please find the time to check it out will you? :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums