PMR Day 5 - Say Goodbye To PMR & Say Hello To Last Term Exams!!!! T.T

By steambunz - Friday, October 17, 2008

time was ticking very slowly...

it was 9.43am...

and every minute catches my every attention to look at the opposite building from the window where I was silently reading my book...

anytime now...anytime...I said to myself...

within minutes, there were sounds of chairs dragging against the floor...
and then...each classes started cheering full of enjoyment...

some pleasant & relieved smiles were exchange with each other as the students started to pack their bags...

it was the end of the last paper, Geography. And PMR was finally over.

Goodbye PMR...and another 362 days to another PMR...lol...now is my sister's turn to suffer....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seeing their happy faces brought back memories just then...realising I'm now in Form 4...-.-" Everything is so different when you reached this stage after PMR...

FREAKING STRESS!!!!

It's Friday, and the start of the Last Term Examinations...

Oh Gawd...it was Chinese paper today...luckily not taking it...
even if I did, I won't study and will simply write crab broken Chinese essays and pass it up. Even if I did, I still have a 40% of chances of passing it...xD

Study, study, study...

Sienz...no mood at all seeing those Form 3 students going home all so early after that last paper...and leaving us, Form 4...staying in school...

....studying...

Dammit...I try to force myself to study...

Well, I DID!!!

Study Accounts...not actually study...just..practise 1 question?

Then the stupid question cannot imbang...like...what's wrong with you?! Can't you make me feel any better by just letting me complete you without giving me any problems?!

I was getting out of hand...IT WAS FREAKING FRIDAY!!! HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO HAVE THE MOOD TO STUDY MAN!!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO STUDY!!! EVERYTHING I TRIED TO UNDERSTAND AND I DID BUT EVERYTHING I THINK IT WAS IS ALL WRONG!!!!

Haizz...it's....really.giving.me.too.much.already...I'm taking it as if I'm taking the test as if it was SPM...ZzZ...

I think I spend the whole day in school finishing the last 20 chapters of the story book...which I bought it recently, but didn't make myself finish reading it..lol...
This is the book I read :

The Devil Who Tamed Her

I suggest, that if you're not the type of person who is not open-minded enough. Please don't read this. It contains...you-know-what.

I didn't know it myself. Because I thought the title was interesting to read, and also the written summary at the back...lol...

well...nothing much though, finished reading it today and added another collection of my many other story books...-.-
buying another 2 more to read...lol...

After school, 12.30pm, thought I can go home and have a break from everything...but, nooooooooooooooooooo...I need to stay back with Sara till 4.30pm to help Hui Mun with Accounts...crap!!!

Ahh....the things I do for friendship and my studies...

Stayed back with Sara, Hui Mun & Yean Lynn to study Accounts...-.- haizz...

But, I do 1 question then cannot imbang then I stopped doing already leh...it was 2.30pm++...
really don't have the mood to do anything on Friday...just wanna sleep...and take my mind off everything...

Then the rest of my time I was...wondering like a wondering ghost around the class corridor...looking around the school surroundings...

some things just make me quite curious about the history back then in school...

Nvm, throw that aside shall we?

Went Pasar Malam with Yean & Sara...haizz...I feel such a grown up person spending so much time hanging around with friends...lol...

and the stupid economy...I understand when teacher explains it in English but everything is all wrong when written in BM in the essays...

EVERYTHING!!! I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO PASS MY ECONOMY SINCE THE FIRST TERM EXAM!!!

SURE FAIL ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

WHY!!!!WHY!!!!!!!!!

Other then that, I'm quite lucky I wasn't in Science Stream.
Today Lydia ask me to ask her some...dunno what atoms formula from her book...something like...

Oxide Ion = [the formula]

then bla bla bla...

Oh my gawd....after asking her the questions, it's all formulas...like...what the heck ur talking about...?

You know...my memory sucks like hell...can't even remember where I put my own underwear also can...

THIS THINGS HAPPENS TO ME...

Then I just tell Lydia after finish questioning her...

"Here.[Pass book to her], if there's nothing else you want me to help you, then goodbye Lydia. I hate chemistry and don't ask me to ask you questions about it again."
[Continue reading storybook again after saying it]

P.S : My friends say my black eye ring looks obvious now...haizz...need sleep desperately....good nitez bloggey...love u so much...TT

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums