I'm Still Angry Of Him

By steambunz - Friday, October 10, 2008

Yeah!!! It's finally Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriday!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! lol...

Exam in...9 more days? lolx...

PMR next week orh...

today's mom condition improved quite alot.
She can walk a bit faster this time, but still needs to walk more. She even walk out to cut her hair. Oh my gawd...scared me half to death when she told me that after I've just came back from school.
And she cook lunch for me...-_-ll
No offence...looks like dog food after I opened the the pot.

Mom was like...laughing...

but I still ate it anyway...small portion that is...

Me : Yer...looks like dog food leh...you sure can eat arh?
Mom : Lei Hou Sui Ger Lei [So bad larh you] Of coz can eat larh...I just put too much water
Me : Yeeeeeuck...(scoops slimy hard rice onto plate)
Mom : Aiyah...eat already can go to heaven *laughs*
Me : Go grave yard bettter

lol...and I got my first 2 nags from my mom today...weeeeeeeee...lalalalala....

talking about Friday...

[Some paragraphs has been deleted due to piracy]

but I got 3 words to say...


I DON'T CARE!!!

Okay, skip subject. Mom offered this part-time job for me. Can you guess what it is? :)

IT'S A DAYCARE CENTRE!!!
TAKING CARE OF FEAKING LITTLE PESTS OF KIDS!!!
RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!
Oh...my...gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd....*slams head on laptop repeatedly*

Of all the jobs...why kids...-.- you know I made kids cry..F3...=x
And...oh yeah..it's in Mid Valley. Pay okay I guess...RM4 per hour.
My first time...lol...wakakaka...

In class...only 7 boys & 6 girls attented school today..lol...wonder why the rest of students didn't come...

and...

farking Cik Ng...give Sara the Accounts test paper (Lembaran Kerja) dam farking easy...and give us 4K2 dam farking hard...wth...

farking!!! THAT'S UNFAIR!!! NOT ONLY SARA & JOEY...The whole class of 4K1!!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK...

[P.S : I'm not talking foul language. If you think I am, please change your specs. Ty]

Make them easier to score 10 marks...

okay...now I'm receiving the 3rd nag from my mom...

back to the subject, dam it that farking teacher...really unfair...

Ok...nvm...sure fail larh...fail mai fail lorh...

[please refer to the 3 words I say ealier]

Today, the school was having the Prayer Ceremony for the PMR/SPM & STPM students...
touching indeed...just brought me back to remember about last year PMR...
haizz...those were the days...now say good-bye to Form 3 loh!!! T.T
Tears almost over came me hearing those songs while students walking in line shaking hands, hugging teachers...receiving their good luck wishes...
aww...sad...

Well, Good Luck To All The Students In The Exams~^^v
All the best!! ^^

I'm getting tired of this...really don't have the correct mood to talk to HIM...
he got me feeling very bad since last Saturday...
for now...I don't want to play Albatross18 with HIM anymore...TT


talking about this makes me very pain now...

and talking about pain...I'm off to maple!!! wakakaka!!! (no play for 1 week leh...see i sooooo good girl....=x)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums

  1. 0o..
    i oso almost quit maple le...
    but going to chiong private maple..
    more worse ><

    ReplyDelete